• Safely connect alert lights to the ERL-10 Lightning Relay Module
• Control 24V loads from 12V or 24V control voltage
• Protects your system from over current faults
• Relay on indicator
• Blown fuse indicators
• Output test function (not available on green module)
• Available in red, yellow, green or black (blue LED)
• Up to 4 individually fused outputs
• Color-coded modules for easy identification
• Relay + fuses in convenient cost-effective assembly
• Standard DIN rail mount
• Control up to 16A of load current from a low current control voltage
• Integrated module saves DIN rail space and wiring time
The FR-4 Fused Relay Module allows you to safely control 24V lights and other loads using 12V or 24V control signals from the ERL-10 Lightning Relay Module.
An orange test lever on the relay allows the output to be activated manually for test purposes. Green relay modules do not have the test function, to prevent forcing an All-Clear indication. Since the green relay is normally activated it does not require manual testing.
Each module includes a 12V or 24V relay with 4 individually fused outputs in a convenient DIN rail mount assembly.
2 Amp fuses are provided as standard. Other values available on request. Maximum relay load current is 16 Amps.